Monday, April 30, 2007

My New Management Philosophy

I am not supposed to write about work under punishment of torture (or, as George Tenet might say, "enhanced interrogation") but I will give you a window into my new management philosophy.

Thanks to the boy for the enhanced version of the above.

Incidentally, Kenny the Torturer has turned me on to boxing. While I find it infinitely more enjoyable than endless lunges and the f-ing elliptical, one thing is painfully clear: I do not have much of a killer instinct. I just dont ever get that rush of blood to the head that makes me want to HURT someone. I'm more of a slow burn, I guess.

2 comments:

Sloanasaurus said...

Hey, the Simpsons stole that from Conan the Barbarian. How outrageous!

peginla said...

hey, who is SLOANASAURUS?

do you know him personally? it's just that we have so MUCH in common. ; P